Wednesday, June 16, 2010

..Wish I could of stayed in bed...

..I hate days like today
The days that test you
The days that make you want to cry.
The days that you want to just be over with.
Days like this can't be over with soon enough.

I want to crawl back into my bed and sleep the day away.

Day starts @ 7:15 with .. a fit throwing , screaming , rash covered two year old...
... ear pulling.. teething.. 8month old who now is coughing..
... I dont want to go back to the dr with them.. It is so stressfull... and well embarrassing.. I feel like I can't control Reese when I'm there.. Everyone looks at me like Poor lady ..she needs help...I actually had someone once ask me what was wrong with him.. I responded he is two.. nothing has to be wrong with him..

Then its not even 10 and it has happen again with the same stupid product! The flower has arrived in pieces.. Looks like I need to ditch this product.. If it's goign to just fall apart during shipping..

That's it im done with it .. it is coming off the site!

Now I'm wondering how many other products are out there that have fallen apart that I dont know about..
I hope people dont think bad of me bc of this..

.. .I keep telling myself.. They said " I love my other products they are great ,Can't wait for the girls to wear them."

It just sucks... what's next.. I just know I'm going to get like 6 more emails just like this one where the product arrives in pieces..

Will someone please come over so I can just crawl back into bed..

No comments:

Post a Comment