Wednesday, June 16, 2010

No time for this!

My day starts at 7:30am and usually doesn't end until 2am.

most of the day I..play with the kids..clean...work on orders.. or I find myself browsing the net for the next item I want to post to the site.

Getting sick is not on the books for things we do !

I can't get sick! It sucks for me!

Who is going to take care of me when I'm sick!?!

Who is going to tuck me into bed ,kiss me on the head ,and bring me soup then check on me in an hour to make sure im still kicking!?

No one..
When I'm sick.. I still have to take care of everyone and the house and be super women all at the same time!

Even worse the kids are sick as well! Kaelyns ears are hurting the poor baby
Reese has some weird ass rash..

and my freakn head feels like its going to bust...
I need sleep !
No time for sleep
there is no time for any of this!

1 comment:

  1. As long as you are enjoying the little things along the way, everyone is allowed to feel like this.

    But remember that you are super woman because you can handle it. Dads cannot manage the cooking, cleaning, baby care, AND fun stuff too. So they don't. As a mommy you can do it all.

    Your family is lucky to have you, even if they do not remind you as often as they should.

    ReplyDelete