Monday, June 14, 2010

Reese

Yes I get it your two!
Must you yell so much!
I can not understand theconstant fits.. the screaming or hitting..limit pushing..
Being two is not stressful..
You get to color , play with toys, swim, eat, and you get to sleep in.
There are times you make me want to lock you in room.

But dispite all this...

Your the love of my life.

My first dream come true.

I love those bright, big blue eyes. Your pug nose. Your silly smile.
The hardest part of my life so far was spending 6 wks in a hospital without you.

You constantly suprise me in good ways and bad.

You make me smile when you laugh and make my heart melt when you are sweet to your sister.

Goodnights are bliss when you ask for "one more kiss and a BIG hug"

Your flat feet crack me up.

It is true kids say the darndest things.

Reese, "Thats really cool
Or "Cool-ness mommy" =D

I could go on about you... you are my Reeser!

No comments:

Post a Comment