Thursday, June 17, 2010

Okay so having something of my own is pretty cool.

I can log on and see my own creations being worn by others!
I see the comments under the picture "Her outfit is so cute! Where did you get it!?"
It makes you feel good inside.

When you register online to become a retailer of known brand names you usually fill out an application online and send off prof you have a sales tax certificate, then they just email you saying "Congratulation! You can now by whole sale..etc.."

Well this has happen twice now! I fill out the application send in the prof of certificate and I think okay ill get an email any day now...I not only get the Congratualtions email but a CALL from the company! Wow.. One sales to online venters all the time the other doesnt.. the once who doesnt tells me how impressed they are with my items and site..etc..

=D talk about a pat on the back . That was good ..more so when the start of the day wasnt!

No comments:

Post a Comment