Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My Little Stinker

She is definitely her fathers daughter.

Has his eye color.

His nose.

But she has my eyeshape. =D

She is a stinker this one.

Started before she was even born.

She is her Mama's daughter.

Always wanting things done yesterday.

Started at 20wks.. Contractions started.. so did the bedrest..

23wks .. she already wanted out!

That is when the hospital stay started!

Wow talk about the LONGEST 6wks of my life!

In and out of labor .. moved from one side of the hospital to the other over and over again!

Had some great nurses taking care of me though!

at 31wks they sent me home on strick bedrest.

34 wks .. I think... wait I KNOW I'm in labor.

Wait Ryan's not in town! She can't come yet!

Thank God Ryan's on his way and makes it !

She has arrived and she is so cute! She is PERFECT! She came out screaming!

No NICU stay ..wow but she is early!

She is strong like mama. =D

8months have already flown by.. she is still such a stinker.. started to crawl at 5 months.. and any day now I know she will start walking..

As soon as daddy gets home .. she goes from playing alone to screaming until he picks her up !

Everywhere we go we get stopped by someone so they can tell us just how cute she is ..

We are in trouble with this little girl already!

1 comment: