Monday, June 14, 2010

...The road less traveled...

Who knew that being on bed rest would start this very interesting adventure.

How did I go from being a hair dresser to a bow maker/ childrens clothes maker/creative mind....

When this all started I never thought it would become what it has.. and it has only been since November.. not even a year!

There are days I feel over whelmed by it all ..

Thinking.. Oh God I need help.. are there really 8 orders in one day!

I can't get those all out and done by tomorrow!

Then I stop remind my self your one person, yes you take pride in being fast but dont let this stress you out.

Husband tells me "don't make me pull the plug"

In my mind "Just try to .. this monster is already alive!" =D

I find myself staying up until 2am .. even though my alarm (AKA KAELYN) is up at 7 and doesnt lay back down.

Had to stop myself from working on the weekends unless it is a must!

....Maybe I should hire some one ....
...Can't I work out of my house..
....I need a shop...wait not need but want a shop..
..but wouldnt that add to the stress...

I have to many ideas in my head at once.. I forget to write them all down

I know I can make what you want.. but doesnt mean I want to at this moment..

I keep reminiding my self to keep myself in check!

Family .. house .. then work..Repeat

I'm so out of room .. this apt is to small for all this crap!

I need to get better organized.

I think I'm crazy for trying to do all this with two kids and no help

I think I enjoy it though.. the madness.. =D

Wonder where we will be in 10 years.. will have that shop?
Will we be bigger..

Do people even like the things they get?

I got my FIRST ever email about how my product arrived "damaged"

How my heart hurt

I take pride in my products.. did it really arrive broken.. in two pieces..on top of it .. i screwed the whole order up!

Now im thinking who else's did i screw up .. ugh..
Maybe working until 2am is a bad idea.. brain doesnt work as well as it should at that hour...

No comments:

Post a Comment