Monday, June 14, 2010

Let the Rambling begin!

I guess the thing to do is tell you a little about myself.

24 year old mother of two.

Found out two days befor my 21st birthday , 5 wks after I was engagned that I was pregnant with my son.

Had to move wedding up form October to April.

Married at 21 on April 14, 2007 to a wonderful man, my bestfriend, a total goofy guy that makes me laugh, makes me mad, and makes me fall in love all over again all at the same time.
Frustrates me when he is in his "world" while watching tv ..

My First child born September 10 2007, Little boy Reese 6wks early
Lost one in 2008 at 18wks
Had second October 2, 2009, Little girl, Kaelyn
Spent 6wks in the hospital , more on bedrest , had her at 34 wks.

It seems like Im more stressed out now that there are two little ones and we no longer live around family.

I have time when I feel a lone in this big world, since we live aways from our friends and family.

I hate going from a house to an apartment. We need a yard for Reese
We need more room...

I need me time..

I need a vacation from my "Job" as a stay at home mom

There are days I wish I didnt stop working.. I miss talking all day to people...

But love talking to Reese about his day,

Love seeing Kaelyn smile while she tilts her head to the side

Loves how Reese says "I uv you you mommy"

Loves how Kaelyn smiles and reaches for me when I walk by her .


Feels at times I'm to young for this life, But more then greatful for it.

I have been blessed in more ways then I could ever imagine

No comments:

Post a Comment