Wednesday, June 16, 2010

.. Me without it.. not a pretty thing..

So this is sad to admit...
..I'm addicted to something so good...
The smell..
The taste...
The way it wakes you up !
Even the color is nice once fixed the way I like it.
..My day doesn't start until I have had a cup or two
..Im not very pleasent until I have had a cup.
... I hear on the weekends.. Hurry up and have some coffe so you will be nice =)
.. I seem like a spaze when we are driving down the road and as we pass a store I scream out "Oh oh STARBUCKS" ..

Ryan looks at me like .. we need to get you help..

Most of the time I have to settle for Mcdonalds or a cup of joe at home =/

If I dont get it my day seems to slug on.. I can't think...
It was super hard to go 9 months without any...

Oh Coffee how I Love you =D

No comments:

Post a Comment